You leave me breathless
but it's okay
cause you're my survival
Ive got this inexplicable urge to update though I'm helplessly hooked on reading (and eating)
Have been constantly reminding myself to snap back to reality
so here I am.
The past weekend had kept me busy with activities
I did have my share of fun with a great bunch of people
but I haven't played my fill. Maybe I never will. ha.
Youth Day was no doubt a day to remember since it was the first time I literally ran for my life in the night. Along with Xinling. HA.
Made me perfectly understand why certain people are not to be trifled with even when they have incurred your wrath by hurling at you with a barrage of Chinese vulgarities despite the fact that they do not look the least bit like Chinese and at that very moment when you are about to blow your top....
It's best to just turn away and smirk. Right maybe not exactly.
Truth is, it doesn't help either.
A longer post next time
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment